Until further notice, the Pinterest API does not allow us to make direct connections. As a workaround, we can pull that information via RSS feed to pull in content from public Pinterest profiles and boards.
Add a Pinterest Profile via RSS Feed
1. Click on the RSS connection type in the TINT editor.
2. Find the profile username (often found in the Pinterest URL).
2. Add this link: http://www.pinterest.com/yourusernamehere/feed.rss and replace yourusernamehere with your username.
3. Check the "Import image from <description>" box and Add
Add a Pinterest Board via RSS Feed
1. Click on the RSS connection type in the TINT editor
2. Find the profile username as well as the board name as it appears in the URL (i.e. https://www.pinterest.com/nike/spring-17-style-guide)
3. Add this link: http://www.pinterest.com/yourusernamehere/your-board-name-here.rss and insert your account username and board name.
4. Check the "Import image from <description>" box and Add
1. At this time, we can only grab 25 historical posts for these Pinterest RSS feeds.
2. We are unable to pull post author data for these feeds.