Hootsuite users, welcome! Now you can send content from your Hootsuite streams to your TINT with one click. No more switching applications! The power of monitoring and displaying social content is consolidated into one workflow so you can focus on making deeper relationships within your community.
Please view this introductory video, or read the Step-By-Step Instructions below:
1) Log in to your paid account at www.tintup.com.
2) Log in at www.hootsuite.com. Then, hover over the left-hand sidebar. Click the puzzle icon to launch the App Directory:
3) Search for TINT, click "Install App", and then click "Finish":
4) Send a post to TINT. From the Streams view, click the kabob icon (vertical ellipsis) on the bottom of a post, and then select “Send to Tint App”:
5) Select the TINT. You will be prompted to select which TINT(s) you want your post sent to. Simply select the TINT(s) you want and click "SEND":
6) The post will automatically be imported to your TINT as a Public Post. A Hootsuite connection will also appear under the CONTENT YOU'VE ADDED section in the left-hand sidebar:
- Only Facebook and Twitter content from Hootsuite can be sent into TINT (Hootsuite limitation).
- Each time you publish content to a TINT, it creates a new Hootsuite connection on the TINT. This counts as one feed, just like any other connection.
- The integration is only supported on paid subscriptions (Starter, Performance, Enterprise).
If you have any questions regarding our Hootsuite integration please feel free to email our Happiness Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.