Have you ever wanted to drive traffic from your TINT embed to a certain action/web page? Or drive some sort of ROI like more purchases or donations? Our custom Call To Action (CTA) buttons make it possible to do just that! You can easily add a button to individual posts in the TINT Editor. You can even apply global CTAs across entire connections. Please note that not all of the TINT themes support CTA buttons.
Adding CTAs to Individual Posts
1) Navigate to the TINT Editor, and within the CONTENT panel, then click the "CTA" button:
2) To create a new CTA, click + Add New CTA button:
3) Fill out the CTA NAME and BUTTON TEXT. Optional: insert a LINK URL and an IMAGE THUMBNAIL. When finished, click the Save & Apply button:
A CTA has been added to your post:
You can make changes to the CTA at any time by clicking the CTA button again.
Adding Smart CTAs
1) Navigate to the TINT Editor, and within the CONTENT panel, select the "Manage CTAs" tab on the left-hand side of the screen. Then, click "Add New CTA" button in the popup:
2) Fill out the CTA NAME, BUTTON TEXT and select APPLY SAVED FILTER. Optional: insert a LINK URL and an IMAGE THUMBNAIL. When finished, click the Save & Apply button
CTA buttons have been added to every post on the feeds you selected:
You can make changes to these CTAs at any time by clicking "MANAGE CTA", right where the "ADD SMART CTA" button was previously.
Looking for further customization for your CTAs? You might consider implementing TINT Advertising Units on your website. For more information on Advertising Units click here.
If you run into any issues creating CTA buttons in TINT please don’t hesitate to contact Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. For inquires on CTA best practices, or to schedule a demo request, please contact our Happiness Team at email@example.com.