Data Theme is an experimental theme available in TINTlabs. It employs Keyword Filtering to create a pie chart representing the most popular content on your TINT. Simply add content to your TINT, add the keywords you want, and look at the results!
To get started take the following steps:
1) Click "Settings" in the TINT Dashboard and toggle Data Theme on in TINTlabs
2) Create a TINT and add at least one connection. In this example we’ll add the hashtag connection #animals from Twitter
3) Click "PERSONALIZE" on the left-hand side of the screen and then select "Data" under Display Themes
4) Scroll up in the Personalize pane and click the "Extra" tab
5) Under Data Keywords click "+ADD KEYWORD" to add the terms that you want to search for. Click “SAVE” after making any changes:
After adding the Data Keywords you can refresh the page and view the results! After adding five search terms for our #animals connection dogs has beat out cats by the thinnest of margins with 49% of results. Hovering over the sections of the chart will reveal the exact post count for each term:
Please note that Data Theme is still in beta as part of TINTlabs. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.