You have 3 options for contract length:
- Single Day - Our single day Basic Event and Premium Event plans can be paid for entirely through one upfront charge.
- Monthly - Our monthly Starter, Performance, and Enterprise plans are billed monthly.
- Yearly - Our annual Starter, Performance, and Enterprise plans are billed once annually. Annual plan purchases receive a 50% discount when paid upfront with a credit card.
If you are a monthly or annual subscriber you may request cancellation at any time. Simply hover over your username, found on the upper right-hand side of the page, and then select "Payment". Afterwards, click the "Request to Cancel" button. You will receive an email confirmation of your cancellation, and your TINT account will expire at the end of your billing period.
- If you cancel your TINT paid plan, all your TINT data will be deleted. Why? It takes a lot of server power and expenses to keep your TINTs running
- When you request cancellation, we will set your account to cancel at the end of your current billing period. We do not prorate usage for individual months/process partial refunds.
- We do not process refunds if your billing period has passed.
Viewing your Information
On the Payment page you will see your current Plan Level, Customer ID, Card on File, Billing Cycle (next scheduled transaction), and Signup Date:
Underneath billing information you can update your credit card, change your plan type, archive your plan, or request cancellation:
Clicking "Change Billing Info" will prompt you to enter your new CC #, expiration date, cardholder name, and CVC code. All your information is held by our secure credit processing provider. Our access to this information is extremely limited and is not stored internally. Click "Update" to save your changes.
Clicking "Change Plan Type" will direct you to our pricing page. Select the desired plan level and click "Purchase" to continue.
Clicking "Archive Your Plan" will archive your TINT account. Archived accounts save your TINTs, Analytics, and continue to give you Engagement Analytics for embedded TINTs. You will no longer have access to the TINT Editor, nor will your TINTs continue to pull in new content. For more information click here.
Clicking "Request To Cancel" will launch a brief customer satisfaction survey. After completing the survey you will be contacted by our Success Team to finalize cancellation.
We send all receipts to the e-mail address associated with your account. To change this e-mail address, please contact email@example.com. You can also review your billing history on the Payment page.
You can also view Past and Upcoming Invoices. Clicking "View Invoice" will show detailed information that you can print out and pass along to your Accounting Department. You may include custom information (such as a PO number) in the Customer Details field.
If you have any additional billing questions feel free to contact our Customer Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.