The Weebly TINT App lets you display social media feeds all on your Weebly site. You can connect sources from social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more!
In order to begin you’ll need to first get the Weebly TINT App in the Weebly App Center.
1) In the Weebly Editor click the "Apps" tab, and then click "App Center":
2) You’ll be directed to the Weebly App Center. Click "Social" to narrow the results:
3) Click on "TINT" to view details about the App:
4) Click "Add" to add the App to your Weebly Editor:
5) Click "Connect" and authorize the App when prompted to do so:
6) After authorizing the App you can go back to the Weebly Editor. Note that the App now appears in the bottom left-hand side of your screen under "THIRD PARTY". You can drag and drop the element on to your page to get started:
7) After you’ve added the App to your page click "Setup Your Social Feeds". You can also select the height (in pixels) that the App will take up on your page at this time as well:
8) You’re now in the main TINT Editor. Within the CONTENT panel, and under ADD CONTENT, click on any social network to add a connection of your choosing:
9) In the popup that appears, select the desired connection type from the top tabs (if present), and then fill out the required fields. Then, to complete adding the connection, click the "+ Add" button:
10) Provide login credentials for the social network. (This is requirement for most connections; for more information click here). Then, click the "Log In" button:
Congratulations! You’ve added your first connection. Your connection will refresh once every 8 hours and bring in any new posts from the connected account(s).
Changing the Style of your TINT App
You can personalize your App by selecting the PERSONALIZE panel on the left-hand side of the page. You can change attributes such as font, background color, and you can even add your own banner image. Click here for more information.