If you use Spark at work to communicate with your team, you can pull content from any Spark Room, and add it directly to your TINT! Increase employee advocacy and engagement in a social, and simple, way!
1) In the CONTENT panel of the TINT Editor, click the "More Networks" button, and then select the Spark icon to add a connection:
2) Click "AUTHORIZE SPARK" and follow the authentication process. Afterwards, select the Spark Room that you’d like to pull content from, and enter the Keyword that you’d like to use to pull in content, and then select "CONNECT SPARK ROOM":
3) In the Spark Room you connected, create messages with the keyword you selected (e.g. #tint):
4) Any message that contains the keyword will be added as a text-only post on your TINT. Additionally, messages with file attachments (e.g. text, image, GIF, or video) that contain the keyword you’ve chosen will be added to your TINT as well:
You can then display your TINT on any in-office display screen, an internal website, or any other number of places. Encourage your team to join in and start sharing content from your new Spark implementation!
- Messaging in your Spark Room must be accompanied with your selected Keyword to be pulled into your TINT
- Every Spark Room you connect counts as one social connection/feed - just like any other connection
- This integration is available on all TINT plans
If you have any questions regarding our Spark integration please feel free to email our Happiness Team at email@example.com.