If the built-in font options aren’t a fit for your TINT, you can also use any Google webfont, or even upload your own!
Using Google Webfonts
You can find a list of available Google webfonts here. Once you’ve made your selection take the following steps:
1) In the TINT Editor, select the PERSONALIZE panel, and then click the Style tab. Afterwards, click the "webfont" link in the FONT section:
2) In the pop-up enter the font name, and then click "ADD":
Uploading a Font
You can upload your own font as well, provided that it is in WOFF format. If your font isn’t already in WOFF format you can convert it using either Webfont Generator or TTF to WOFF (see directions below in the next section).
Once your font is in WOFF format take the following steps:
1) In the TINT Editor, select the PERSONALIZE panel, and then click the Style tab. Afterwards, click the red "upload" link in the Font section:
2) In the pop-up click the "UPLOAD" button, then either drag and drop the WOFF file to the window, or click "Choose File" to select from a directory:
Converting a Font to WOFF Format
You can easily convert fonts at Font Squirrel. If you have a font that isn’t in WOFF format click here to get started.
1) First select Expert. Then, under Font Formats, select WOFF. Select the Agreement box, and then click the UPLOAD FONTS button:
2) Select the desired font file in the dialog box that appears and click Open.
3) A progress bar will appear during the upload. After the upload is complete, click DOWNLOAD YOUR KIT to proceed:
4) Your font will be downloaded in a .zip file. Extract/open the .zip file, and then open the containing folder. You will see your font in .woff format. Now follow the process outlined in the section above to upload the font to your TINT:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Google webfonts or uploading your own fonts please contact email@example.com.