In addition to connecting a Facebook Page to your TINT, you can also add TINT as a Tab for your Facebook Page. In order to do so please follow these instructions:
1) Go to https://developers.facebook.com/. If you aren’t already logged in to Facebook click "Log In" on the right-hand side of the top banner. Use your Facebook Account’s login credentials to authorize the connection:
2) Afterwards, or if you’re already logged in, click "Get Started" on the right-hand side of the top banner:
3) A pop-up will appear. Select "Yes" to accept Facebook’s platform and privacy policies, and then click "Register" to proceed:
4) Once registered, click the "My Apps" tab again and click "Add a New App":
5) Enter a Display Name, input a Contact Email, select "Apps for Pages" from the Category dropdown, and then click "Create App ID":
6) You’ll be presented with a Security Check. Follow the on-screen instructions and click "Submit" to proceed.
7) You’ll be redirected to the Facebook developer dashboard. Click "Settings" on the left-hand side of the page. Enter "www.tintup.com" in the App Domains field, upload an App Icon (must be 1024 x 1024 px), select "Apps for Pages" under the Category drop-down menu, and then click "+ Add Platform":
8) Click the "Page Tab" icon:
9) Enter the URL of your TINT in the Secure Page Tab URL field, making sure that the URL is prefixed by https (this is not the standard for TINT URLs, so manual edits will be necessary if you are copying and pasting). Type the public-facing name of the Tab under Page Tab Name, and upload a Page Tab Image (must be 111 x 74 px). Then, click "Save Changes":
10) Scroll up to the top of the same page, and copy the App ID to your clipboard:
11) Click "App Review" on the left-hand side of the page, and then move the slider to "Yes" to make the App public. Click "Confirm" to accept additional terms and conditions:
12) Navigate to the TINT Dashboard at www.tintup.com and click "Display" for the TINT that matches the Secure Page Tab URL you input. In the pop-up that opens, select "Web Embed", and then "facebook Pages":
13) Paste the App ID number from your clipboard into the App ID field. Then, click "Add to Page":
14) If you manage multiple Facebook Pages Select the Page you’d like to add the TINT to from the dropdown, and then click "Add Page Tab":
15) Success! You’ve added TINT as a Tab on your Facebook Page. To view the Tab, go to your Facebook Page and click "More". Click "Manage Tabs" to change the order/visibility of your TINT as it appears on the Page.
If you run into any issues feel free to contact Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.