Marketo users, welcome! Our marketing integration allows you to seamlessly push content from TINT into your Marketo asset library when are granted. When you go to build your next marketing campaign you can plug in your authentic customer generated content images, which automatically appear in your content library as soon as permissions are granted.
Activating your Marketo Integration
To activate your Marketo integration you will need to be logged into Marketo and know your account’s REST API endpoint (instructions on finding the endpoint are below).
1) Log in to a Marketo Account with Admin access. From there, go to the Admin menu, then to Web Services:
2) Find the Endpoint in the REST API box and copy the entire URL:
3) Go to your TINT account and navigate to the Marketing Integrations Dashboard:
4) Click on the "+ Add Integration" button and you will be prompted to enter your Marketo API endpoint, which you copied earlier. After you've pasted in your Endpoin , click "Create":
Congrats! Your integration has been successfully added!
Finding your TINT UGC Content in Marketo
In your Marketo "Images and Files", you will notice a new folder labeled "tint-media-files" that has been automatically created for you:
Once you begin requesting rights, (and you can read more about how to do that ) images will start to appear inside your "tint-media-files" folder - as soon as they are approved by the user on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook. Afterwards, the photos will become available in Marketo, where you are free to use them on landing pages and newsletters!
You should be aware of the following limitations that Marketo has on its API:
- Daily Quota: Most subscriptions are allocated 50,000 API calls per day. For TINT you will only use one call for every image that is tied to a rights granted post. In practice TINT should have a very minimal impact on your Marketo API usage.
- Rate Limiting: API access per instance is limited to 100 calls per 20 seconds. We are considerate of these rate limits and will slow down any TINT calls to make sure that you do not go over due to our service.
- Concurrency Limit: There is a maximum of 10 concurrent API calls. TINT should not cause any problems with concurrency alone.
If you run into any issues or have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com.